Monday, December 12, 2011

Somebody turned 2!

So maybe I'm a little behind, but such is life. This time of year seems like it is crazy for everyone including us. Its seems like forever ago, but on November 12th our little man turned 2! I can not believe how fast time has gone. I would not trade Tavan for anything! He is the perfect little boy and we think he is a pretty awesome addition to our family! Here are just a few pictures from his party. For those that didn't attend, we held the party at the local Rec. center and decked out the place in everything "Cars" (Disney movie that happens to be Tavans fav) He was spoiled by all at the party and I don't think I will ever forget the look on his face when he first walked in and saw it all. It made all the stress worth it!


Birthday boy and daddy
my favorite Morgan family =)
opening gifts
we had help from every little one there!
blowing out the candles on his cake
* I did have a lot more pictures taken, however I didn't feel like loading them all on here. Sorry!

No comments: