Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Visit to Santa

This year we didn't get to make it to our ward party to see Santa so I went to my moms ward party with her. She has James' girls for a few days ans so Tavan and his cousins got to see Santa. =D

Grandpa Guy, Tavan and Mya

Olivia telling Santa what she wants him to bring her. Olivia was so scared to do this but she told us she would if we went with her...


not to thrilled with the picture, but she wanted us to take it to show her parents


next up to see Santa was Tavan... and well, Tavan showed him how he felt. I just love his face

Mya visiting Santa

and last but not least.....as I was packing up the diaper bag to take Tavan home to put in bed, I turned and saw this....apparently Papa Morgan wanted to let Santa know what he wants too!!

No comments: