Thursday, May 5, 2011

add it to the list...


So, remember this lovely little pill that I would only have to take for 5 days every month.....well, I hate it. I don't hate much in my life but I believe it is safe to add Clomid to the list. I started taking it on Monday and felt funny all day. I thought it had to do with me having a HUGE migraine on Saturday, which resulted in a trip to an urgent care center down in Grand Junction Colorado, to get a shot in the bum. I still had a headache on Sunday so I thought just the overall "blah" feeling was a result of Saturday.....little did i know it wasn't. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me, I could barely get up off the couch or even open my eyes (thank goodness Ricky had a few days off). Finally when I still felt like crap on Tuesday, I got this genius idea to look up the side effects of Clomid....and well here is what I found on http://www.drugs.com.

Blurred vision or vision problems (spots or flashes); breast tenderness; dizziness; enlarged breasts; enlargement of the ovaries; flushing; headache; hot flashes; lightheadedness; mood change; nausea; pelvic pain or bloating; stomach pain; vomiting.


funny of this little paragraph I had

Blurred vision or vision problems (spots or flashes); breast tenderness; dizziness; enlarged breasts; enlargement of the ovaries; flushing; headache; hot flashes; lightheadedness; mood change; nausea; pelvic pain or bloating; stomach pain; vomiting.

I am a little excited that I only have one more pill to take till next month! I do miss driving (my vision is so messed up that I refuse to drive) Good thing the whole town of Rangely is only a mile long so I am able to walk with Tavan everywhere!Ricky has been such a huge help while I have been out of it. I am so thankful that I have him.


No comments: