Monday, May 9, 2011

2T


Thats right! 2T!
for the past month or so, Tavans pants have been quite snug and hard to pull up. So today I pulled out a pair of 2T pants that we have had in storage...and TADA! They fit perfectly (well they are a little long on him....but not much). After I pulled them up, and he ran away to go play, I bawled...My baby is getting so big. What happened??? I am so glad he is growing up. He has been wearing 2T shirts and whatnot for awhile now but this is the first day for the bottoms.

He is so cute and this stage has been the best so far (a close 2nd is the "brand new" newborn stage). Tavan is SOOOOO full of personality and I LOVE IT. Tavan can say so much and understands most everything we tell him.He is learning daily and loves to explore. He is very independent and so far (when he isn't tired) plays well with others. I couldn't ask for a better baby boy! Love you Tavan!

I love his "cheese" face...he is so stinkin' cute


He loves cars and trucks so much......
pure bliss is what i see in his face while driving his car

No comments: