Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy 28th Ricky!!!

We have lots of birthdays in Feb!!!
on the 25th Ricky turned 28! WE had close family and friends over for some cake and ice cream that night and just visited. We spent the Thursday before down in Junction to spoil Ricky and get his CDL renewed so we decided to celebrate with just us then.
Ricky had to work day shift at the mine (6a.m.-4p.m.)on his actual b-day, so i surprised him after work with some Ribs for dinner. They are his favorite and I have never made them before , so Saturday morning i looked up a recipe, went to vernal and got what i needed then whipped some up in the crock pot, just for him..... I had my family come over early since there was more than plenty for them and the ribs turned out pretty decent if i do say so myself =D
I meant for someone to take a family photo of the 3 (ok 4) of us but that didnt happen :( Its ok though because we have had a lot of pictures taken recently with Jasons farewell and whatnot....Here are 2 pictures I did take from that night though :)


Tavan helped me set up and get everything ready during the day. He even went with me to the store to help pick out the paper plates and what not....so yes, Ricky did have Mickey Mouse plates...but he rocked them!!




I love you Ricky!!

No comments: