Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dylans Farewell

While Ricky was home finishing the bunk bed, Tavan and I went on a little road trip. My cousin was having his farewell before he left for his mission to Honalulu, Hawaii and i wanted to go see him before he left. We ended up leaving Friday after work and driving to Provo (dropped off Sophie at my sisters to be bred), We got up early on Saturday and drove to Idaho Falls to do some shopping and visiting before the big event on Sunday. After the farewell, Tavan and I drove over to Twin Falls to stay with my Grandparents for a night. It was so nice to get out of town, and traveling with Tavan by myself, pregnant, was not as bad as i thought it would be. I am so glad Tavan is an amazing traveler...I feel like I could take him anywhere with me without it being a big fiasco =)

Its from the side, but here is the Stace Duval Family! I miss living 5 min. away from these guys


Cousin love.....


the Cindy Stults family members that came


after that it was on to Twin...

No comments: