Tuesday, March 22, 2011

St. Pats day


This past week at the Morgan house has been crazy! I have been hired as a fill in up at the clinic and so I have been working 8-5 every day. Thank goodness I get this week off! but i will be back again next week! The past couple of weeks that I have been working has made me realize how much I miss spending my day with Tavan. I get jealous because Ricky or Paula get to spend all day with my little guy. no fair! Tavan is growing up so fast! He runs everywhere now and wants to play outside ALL day!

Tavan got to spend st. pats day with Paula, which made it pretty rough for me at work. He looked so cute all decked out in green.


We have done some more renovations to our house! we are now owners of a permanent dishwasher! Yay! We have been using a portable one, but have wanted to put one in for a long time now. so when our tax return hit we went shopping! I love how quiet it is!
Tavan has also become quite the little helper! He loves to wipe the coffee table down and loves to push the swiffer around in the kitchen. its cute!
How cute is this little guy! I may be a little bias but I have the cutest little boy!



classic Tavan moment- This weekend we went to SLC and while we were out to lunch, we had gone to change his diaper. After i did, i stood him up on the changer so i could pull his pants up. He turned to put his hands on top of the changer (the little ledge against the wall) for support and started screaming "EWWW" and bent down picked up a wipe and started to clean the ledge off. Tavan is so my child! He is always saying "ew" "nasty" and "stinky" and cleaning everything(including his own clothes when he gets anything on them) I love this stage! his little personality is shining through!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Summerhays said...

The shirt is fabulous!

Hurray, congrats on the dishwasher!!

I think Tavan is looking a little more like Ricky each time I see him. I've very impressed with his cleaning. Hope next time he comes to my house he doesn't find anything to yell about. :) That cracks me up.