Tuesday, February 22, 2011

State




My weekend involved a lot of sitting right here......
and a lot of time right here.....(some kids had time to get out and build snowmen along I-70..pretty funny) (there was a semi and UPS truck accident that had us stopped for about an hour.....took us almost 2 hrs to go 5 miles....pretty awesome)
before we finally arrived at this building.....where we sat and watched a LOT of wrestling
Tavan and I drove to Denver with my fam to watch Jo D wrestle at the state tournament. Jo D ended up taking 9th! I am so proud of him...he is in the top 10 of the whole 2A division of wrestlers! I enjoyed being in Denver supporting him and getting out of this little town. While we were in Denver we got to see a lot of wrestling, interesting people and even had time to go to the Denver art museum....all in all not a bad weekend.

This is what Tavan thought of wrestling on the last day we were there......


so proud of you JoD

No comments: