Monday, February 14, 2011

And we are headed to STATE!!!

This past weekend, Tavan and I, once again watched JoD wrestle! We went down with my family to Pallisade, Colorado for regionals! JoD won all his matches but the last one, placing him in 2nd place! The guy that we was up against had a 31-1 record so we kinda expected the outcome but I am so proud of JoD! The Rangely team took 3rd place and 8 of our guys are headed to State. and from the sounds of it, Tavan and I will be going to Denver to watch. Here are some pics...

Tavan likes to watch wrestling while eating animal crackers. He does awesome while being in the bleachers. I am so glad I don't have a wild child!

JoD listening to directions from the coach

Pin!!


Its a little blurry but this was the match that he won that meant he was going to state...He was so excited that he jumped up in his coaches arms...it was kinda funny
The Championship match up


Just messin' around waiting for the awards to begin


the 112lbs. bracket winners.
(Is it just me, or does the 1st place guy that JoD lost to, look like a skunk???)
(L to R 4th, 2nd, 1st, 3rd)

No comments: