Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines day!

This v-day was a good one for us! We got up, went to church where Ricky and I substituted for a primary class teacher which was fun..Tavan was a little fussy during church but over all did well. we just wish he wouldnt fight sleep so much! When we got home i surprised Ricky with matching shirts for all of us ( his said "i love my wife", mine "i love my hubby" and Tavans "i love my parents" )hahaha i was hesitant about if he would wear it or not...but he loves me so much that he did with out even a peep...he later got harassed about it from his sister- in- law but he still wore it proudly! i love him to death and am so lucky to have him in my life! For V- Day Ricky got me a ring to match a necklace and bracelet he had previously bought me (one for xmas and one for anniversary) and i love it! (picture below) im a pretty lucky girl!
also this sunday while at church Ricky and i both got callings....we are both primary teachers! different classes but still a calling that we both wanted and will love!

here are a few pictures from our day!


here is my little Valentine!



big smiles...such a cute guy!



hahah this one just makes my day!


my awesome ring!

No comments: