Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tavans new trick!



so yesterday i took my brothers snowboarding up at powderhorn..they had fun playing out in the snow while i sat in the lodge and read my book and soaked up the sun! it was a pretty relaxing day for me since Ricky and Paula watched Tavan for me! below are some pictures that the boys took with my camera while on the slopes...i also included a picture of me in my I love shirt...hahaha it was fun... and at the very bottom is a video of Tavan..he has learned to role over from his belly to his back...it makes tummy time difficult now because after he rolls over i have to roll him back onto his belly and he doesnt like it much. Tavan is becoming more fun and responsive with every day that passes...now when laying on his back under his gym he can grab on to the rings all by himself, he has started to follow me with his eyes if he is on the floor and i am up walking around (usually cleaning), he is learning how to go right to sleep when laid in his crib and he loves his teddy bear that makes sounds....the other morning when ricky walked in Tavans room he said that he had his arms around his bear and when he saw ricky he gave him a big smile...It also wont be long before Tavan starts to giggle...now with every big smile we get squills and if we like rub our nose against his belly or side of the neck he smiles and tries to laugh but hasnt quite figured it out...and when we tickle him rather than just flailing around he squills ,its so stinkin cute. i cant wait for the giggles to come!




Jason


jason

Jason

Jason and JoD


Jason and JoD


Tavan and I & yes i am in my apron from cooking dinner still...


Tavans trick

No comments: