Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Boys

I feel like I have yet to catch a break with my boys! After we get Tavan's hand as healed as we can and Dimitri gets over his Roseola.....Dimitri gets Diarrhea for like a week and half. We tried to keep him hydrated and we pushed fluids like none other but eventually we still ended up in the hospital with him for IV fluids. Apparently all he needed was fluids because a day or two later he was back to himself. After that he had a horrible diaper rash and as soon as we got that healed...he started to break his top two molars in. Oh the Joy! I love my boys tremendously and would do anything for them but it has been a rough couple of weeks.


Little man the day we took him in for fluids. He laid on the floor like this all day





Getting his fluids!





After we had about two weeks of health in the Morgan household, we got invited by Ricky's brothers family to go and let the cousins play together in Vernal. Tavan loved going with his cousins and two of his friends to play on the inflatable toys. I think it will be a place that we return to in the future.


I am just happy that right now I have my healthy, happy little family back to normal and that winter is almost over. I do not like spring(too much mud and filth!) but I am looking forward to warmer weather and less sickness!


No comments: