Friday, February 8, 2013

Tavan Turns 3!

For Tavan's third birthday we did a Mickey theme. It was super fun but caused a lot of stress. My house is just not big enough for everyone to come to and all the things I wanted to do for his party, just didnt work out but we still had fun. I can't believe my little baby is three! where did the time go? Tavan loved having everyone around. Birthday boy in the morning!
funny story...the bakery screwed up Tavans cake. Even after me filling out the card and spelling everything out clearly...they still wrote "Taban" on his cake....i had to fix it but he never noticed!
JoD, Ricky and Devin played hungry hungry hippos while Tavan and the other cousins went upstairs to destroy Tavan's room
Family photo
I wish i had taken more pictures of the party but there was just too much going on....lesson learned! Happy Birthday Tavan! Mommy, Daddy and Dimitri love you!

No comments: