Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dinosaur National Monument

This Sunday we had the chance to go with my family and check out the Dinosaur National Monument. The rock quarry has been closed since 2006 but just reopened this month. It was very neat to go and see all the bones. Tavan loved it and kept saying "er-soar bones" (dinosaur bones) and "RAWR" it was cute. Here are some of our pictures!

Tavan and I in front of bone


Tavan saying RAWR


Tavan and the dino painting


Ricky and the dino leg bone

Morgan family in front of bones

Olivia and Mya

further down the road is Josie's Cabin. Josie lived in this cabin until 1964 when she died at the age of 90. Her property was beautiful but I couldn't live there!

Ricky and I in front of fall colors

Jason in fall
Rickys picture

Jason in front of Josie's cabin


Daddy and Tavan in the coop


Jo D on the trail

1 comment:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

hahaha! I LOVE his "rawr" face!