Sunday, October 16, 2011

because we are cool like that...

Before we went to the Monument, we had stake conference. We all showed up and noticed that we all were matching. Totally not planned but it happened, all the boys and Olivia and Mya were in red and mom and I were in pink. We had to take some pictures to document such an occurrence.

all of us minus mom :(

all the men


the cousins

Olivia and Mya
and because I haven't mentioned it before I saved this picture for last. Jason and Tavan are very close and Tavan is going to miss Jason TREMENDOUSLY here soon because Jason turned in his mission papers and has been called to serve in Sofia, Bulgaria!!! I am a little nervous just because I know nothing about Bulgaria, but am excited for him at the same time. Jason will be leaving in February to the MTC before heading off. I know that Tavan will miss his uncle Jason and it is a little sad to me that #2 will be the age of Tavan now, when he returns. but I know that Jason will have a good time.
Jason and Tavan







No comments: