Friday, June 17, 2011

Visitors!!



As many of you are already aware, I got to spend a couple of days with my nieces. They are absolutely adorable and Ricky and I love them pieces! We even got a surprise and James and Christy were able to come out for a night before leaving again to go home. I only had the girls at my house for 4 days and Ricky and enjoyed it. We went on many walks and took the girls swimming. Here are some pictures from my weekend (they are out of order but oh well)

I stood here for about five min. trying to get a picture with Christy and she wasn't turning around so yep.....she wasn't to pleased about it. I love the look on Tavans face -"Is my mother really doing that?"


James and I


Tavan enjoyed playing with Olivia and Mya


Ricky and I managed to fit all 3 huge carseats in the seat without having to exile one to the far back


She finally let me take one!


Olivia and her mommy


In other news...Tavan got a new toy. Tavan loves to play with "babies" and I mentioned to Ricky that we should get Tavan and boy doll and he said fine as long as it was clearly a boy doll..preferably a Caillou one (Tavans fav tv show) and well thanks to the internet...Caillou doll came in the mail today...and Tavan is quite pleased and has carried him everywhere...
My cute little stinker!

No comments: