Wednesday, June 1, 2011

20 days of Tavan



I found this on one of my friends pages and thought it was cute. It also gives me an opportunity to brag about Tavan. :D Rather than do it over 20 days I decided to just knock it out in one day.

Day One - A Photo of them and 20 facts
Day Two - A newborn photo
Day Three - A photo half their age of their current age
Day Four - A photo of them now
Day Five - A photo of you and your child(ren)
Day Six - Your favorite photo of them
Day Seven - A photo of them and a friend
Day Eight - Your favorite thing to do with them
Day Nine - A photo of them in your favorite outfit
Day Ten - A picture of yourself before you were a parent
Day Eleven - A picture of yourself pregnant
Day Twelve - A messy eating photo
Day Thirteen - A photo of them playing
Day Fourteen - A photo that makes you laugh
Day Fifteen - A photo of your little family.
Day Sixteen - A photo of their favorite tv program/character
Day Seventeen - A photo of them you love
Day Eighteen - A photo of their favorite thing to eat
Day nineteen - A picture of your favorite memory with them
Day Twenty - A picture of you and your little one with 10 facts about every day with your child.


Day 1- Pic. of Tavan + 20 facts
1. Tavan loves his parents 2. He loves cars and trucks( he now says trash trucks)
3. He knows one speed-RUN!! 4. He doesn't like being messy
5.He looks exactly like his daddy did 6. He is attached to his Teddy bear
7. He loves to sleep in his crib and doesn't sleep well with out it 8. He has 11 teeth right now
9. He loves shoes! 10. He loves to go "bye-bye"
11. I think it is almost impossible for him to sit still 12. He is growing up WAY to fast!
13. He likes to have all the attention 14. He is so smart and such an independent little guy!
15. He thinks he is pretty funny 16. He is tech savvy! :)
17. He likes to color 18. I'm going to need a full time job when he is a teen cuz he eats a lot
19. He has daddy wrapped around his finger 20. His parents love him and are so glad he is in their family!!


Day 2- Photo of him as a Newborn
awww, I miss my little baby boy* wipe tear from eye*

Day 3- A photo of him 1/2 the age that he is now
He is such a cute little guy!

Day 4- A photo of him now.
How precious is this???

Day 5- A photo of Tavan and I
He is such a cute little beach bum

Day 6- My favorite photo
I love my sleepy little bear....His little lips are SOO cute I just want to kiss them all day :)


Day 7- Him and a friend
Tavan and Reagan
don't worry we already have arranged the wedding with her parents and they are OK with Reagan marrying a younger man.


Day 8- My favorite thing to do with Tavan
We like to sit and read books while we cuddle


day 9- Favorite outfit
This picture doesn't really show the outfit but I loved this little hoodie


day 10- Picture before we were parents
aww ... I am so glad I married Ricky. :D He is P.E.R.F.E.C.T for me


Day 11- Photo of me pregnant
2 weeks before Tavan was born. I miss my little bump :(


Day 12- A photo of a messy eating session
One of the very rare occasions he stayed messy long enough for a picture


Day 13- Photo of them playing
This picture is full of pure joy!


Day 14- A photo of him that makes me laugh
I love this face, warms my heart.


Day 15- Family photo
Its an old one but it is still us!!


Day 16- Tavans favorite t.v. show
Caillou
He loves this show and runs around the house saying "caillou"


Day 17- Photo I like
Tavan looks like such a little stud :)


Day 18- Tavans favorite thing to eat
really he eats anything, but fruits are his favorite

Day 19- Favorite memory
When he would sleep down stairs during the day, I would watch him and think about how lucky I am that I have him. I love him so much and he is so adorable. I will always treasure the memory of my newborn baby Tavan.

Day 20- Picture of Tavan and I with 10 facts referring to your child
1. Tavan will cry when I leave. 2. Tavan will yell ' Daddy, Daddy, Daddy' then switch to "Ricky, Ricky, Ricky" until Ricky answers him 3. He will sit in my lap for a few seconds before he is off 4. He gets excited when we change his diaper, because he knows he will get to throw the diaper away in the trash 5. Tavan uses "thank you" when most people would use "please" 6. He will climb up the couch and point out the window at all the cars and trucks and yell "momma" until I come see what he is pointing at. 7. Tavan probably says "cars" about 100 times a day 8. He probably says momma about 50. 8. He will grab my face and make sure that I am looking right at him before he tells me something....then when he is finished he will laugh and run off. 9. He will run in circles all day, but will stop to give squeezes every now and then :) 10. Takes one 2 hour nap every day.



No comments: