Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tavan Talks!!!

Tavan has become quite the little talker. It surprises me how much he can say for a 1yr old. His first word (other than momma and dadda) was book followed shortly by apple juice and ball. His vocabulary now consists of ball, book, hi, uh-oh, truck, what, why, pretty, lights, wow, that, apple juice, mommy, daddy, bite and banana. He does not always say the words clearly but he says them close enough to what they actually are that most people can understand. Ricky and I are always amazed at what he understands and how smart he really is.

Watching his movies in bed with mommy


His favorite toy is the controllers to either the XBOX or PS3 (his fav. one is mommys pink one)


"I took my bath like a good boy, can I please watch one of my movies before bed?"


Not my favorite picture of me but Tavan's face is priceless


Tavan was so interested in what Ricky and I were cooking that i let him join us. He was so cute in my other apron.

No comments: