Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 6,7&8


-a picture of something i would keep as a pet
-my dream wedding
-a song that fits my mood

Day 6 I would/do keep this adorable dog as a pet!!!!


I got this picture in an email from my dad this morning, and i LOVE IT!! The colors are so gorgeous. My dream wedding (other than the one i had) would be somewhere outdoors where, and when these colors are present. Just friends and family gathered around for the ceremony and of course a perfect wedding would be hard to have if I didnt have Ricky as my groom!


and the song that fits my mood right now has to be this one. Ricky just recently bought this CD and I think this is one of my new favorite songs




1 comment:

Dad said...

Thanks for publishing my art work! Love the picture of your dog. Can't wait to hold her and rub her ears!