Monday, January 16, 2012

My Birthday

For my birthday this year we didn't do much. Both Ricky and I had to work. :( The Clinic was closed the monday before so my mom and I went and got pedicures together (me for bday and mom for hawaii) On my actual birthday I went to work, came home and we had a small get together for cake and ice cream before my family had to leave for Hawaii.Ricky got me this awesome ring from Kay that i absolutely love and want to wear everywhere because its so fun, but i try not to. Thank you Rick!

The next Tuesday we were able to drive to Park City to meet up with my dad. I was so thrilled when dad said he wanted to meet up that day that I was counting down the days! We were able to drive over, do a little shopping and have dinner with dad. It was short and sweet, but I loved every minute of it. Tavan was pretty excited to see his Papa Jim too. The whole way over he was telling Ricky and I that he was going for a drive to see papa jim and that he was going to give him a squeeze. It was pretty cute when he finally saw my dad and took off with him to go show him the tractors!


my birthday from rick


after dinner before we said goodbye :(
in baby news....Baby D is doing fabulous. He is pretty active and measures right where he should (Tavan was always small). We are getting pretty excited for his arrival in May :)

1 comment:

The Roots said...

Love the ring!! I am so excited for you to have another baby!! You two make such cute kids :) Hope all is well!