Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oregon trip #2

After a long 4 hour drive to the Ogden area we made it to my brothers house for the night. In the morning i got on my laptop only to find Ricky was online so we started talking with our web cam and Tavan was not sure what to think. it was cute. Once we were ready we all headed for Lagoon where we met up with more of my family. We rode the rides and had fun. After Lagoon we loaded up and headed for Elko NV. once again we had a LONG 4 hour drive before we ended up at the hotel were i got my own room and Tavan and i crashed! in the morning we started out on a not such a great note but eventually made it to my grandmas house.(she was still up north but we made ourselves at home. We got to spend some time there and had a family BBQ. The next day we went to raft the river before we headed for the coast. We camped on the coast and it was cold! i loved it though...i miss the green so much!After the coast we headed back to Medford where we found that packing a car would be difficult because we had so much stuff so Tavan and i opted out and flew home (ThanksJames). I was SO happy to see Ricky in SLC i missed him all week so much. over the week while i was gone we had our 2 year anniversary and Tavan turned 9 months old. Since i was gone away from Ricky i got to realize how much i love what we have! He is truly meant for me! I love my hubby!
Here are the pictures that my mom took.....my camera broke the day after i left...im a little upset about it but what can ya do???? so thanks mom! these pics are just the ones of us she took a bunch more but i just wanted to put these up. Enjoy

Tavan talking to his daddy (Ricky and i were on our web cams)

Christy and i in our "sexy" shades....we're hot we know..hahaha
Tavans new toy and hat

family BBQ at Gmas
Tavan and Mya...only a few months apart but similar in size

haha i look THRILLED...TAvan did not like his life vest
Captain Morgan
walkin on the beach
Tavan and i headed to the water
he is adorable
JoD and his artwork in the sand..this is the begining
chillin on the beach
caught red handed...nice try Tavan...but not yet..your to young for nuts!
us and the beach!
Tavan and I in my most favorite place on the coast...its so beautiful
Tavan loved the fish
JoD and i feeding the squirrels my leftovers

No comments: