Wednesday, July 7, 2010

upset

so for the 4th of July we went camping Friday night with my family out in the American Fork canyon. on the way my phone was dying and since i had no charger it died. :( it really didn't matter because once in the canyon you have no service anyway. so we left my phone in the truck and when we got home we assumed it was still in the truck...welp...it wasn't. nor was it in our luggage. we looked everywhere before we returned Mikes truck back to him....(father in law) so now i have no phone :( its stressful i never realized how attached i was to it until now. Luckily we have insurance on our phones so i will be getting a replacement only thing is..the phone i have (which is a new phone as of 2010) they are no longer making...so i get a completely different phone now.....no biggie....the only part that i am so upset about is...all my pictures and contacts are gone! i had a bunch of pictures of Tavan as a newborn and pictures that i have no other copies of on there..grrrr.... so if i used to have your number and you still want me to have it...you should probably shout me an email with it! thanks!

No comments: