Sunday, May 2, 2010

Oregon!!!! pics!

my pretty flowers i came home to

Olivia,me and Christy
my gma and me before i left to the airport



Mya, Tavan, and Olivia


gma and Tavan

mya and Tavan

apple blossoms!


Tavan went to papas house...but no one was home
pretty bridge


Tavans first airplane ride


beautiful Olivia and I making cupcakes


Tavan i got the opportunity to go to Oregon to help take care of my grandma after she had her cataract surgery. Tavan and I flew over with my mom, christy, olivia and mya...it was a crowded plane with tons of kids...so i was glad mine wasn't the only fussy one! Oregon was beautiful!!!! we had a chance to go to Roseburg to see my moms aunt hazel and grandmas surgery was on Thursday morning. she did AWESOME! on Sunday my mom flew home and left Tavan and I with grandma....While in Oregon we got the news that my uncle chuck was in the hospital with acute pancreatitis and at the moment is in a medically induced coma....things are kinda scary for him right now but we have been praying away! on a more happy note on my way home i got to take my adorable neice Olivia home with me...she will be with us for awhile and we are so excited!!! she is adorable! Ricky and i love her to pieces! the 3 of us flew home. haha yes traveling by myself with 2 kids under was a challenge but my airport boyfriend helped me! hahah (he was this gangster/homeboy looking kid who offered to help me with the carseat and stroller...he helped me on the plane and off...such a sweet guy)

No comments: