Monday, April 5, 2010

Yum!


On Saturday while we were in junction we treated ourselves to some yummy Italian food!!! while we were eating Tavan was being sooOOO good and kept his eyes on our food the entire time...so i figured he could taste the deliciousness that is olive garden so he got one of my noodles with some alfredo sauce on it....and well...HE LOVED IT.... when i took it away after he had a taste he got mad at me...it took some serious convincing for him to take his binky again and he kept a pretty close eye on his noddle...and when the waiter took my plate away Tavan stuck out the pouty lip...HAHHAHA Ricky and I are glad that he enjoys Olive Garden like we do!!!

sorry for the poor quality...all we had was our phones!

*note the silverware is placed at 4o'clock to signal to the waiter that i am done! hahaha my dad would be so proud....manners night rules are stuck in my head! and now Ricky knows them as well!

No comments: