Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby or not???

for all those of you that haven't already heard, yesterday bright and early (OK not so bright) around 1230 i started contracting and finally around 3 am decided to call the Hospital over in Vernal and by 4 am i was on my way. i arrived at 5 and they hooked me up to the moniters and watched me for hours it seemed. I ended up spending most of my day there with very little change from when i first arrived so they ended up doing a amniocentesis (removed fluid from the sac) and sent me home. depending on those results (which we find out around 11) TAVAN COULD BE BORN TODAY!!!! The DR. decided that if the results show that his lungs are developed (which there is a 90% chance they are) then i will go in and he will break my water and get this show on the road! Ricky and I are both way excited but I am also however pretty nervous...i guess its fear of the unknown and im not sure EXACTLY what to expect, but im doing fine and am ready to face my fear so my little one can come! so for now ....no baby..... but maybe by tonight...??????

No comments: