Tuesday, October 27, 2009

almost ready

by no means do i look like i could "pop" at any moment to others, but i, myself, feel large and in charge...........
Tavan has plenty of blankets to keep him warm during the winter months (im sure im missing some but i think i got the majority of his blankets.....there are 18 pictured here)



He is beginning to fill his closet with clothes and not just boxes of diapers......





The drawers are becoming full with all sorts of warm cuteness........


The nursery is almost complete just need to put up the top trim.....


Tavan is ready to ride........

now we just have one more month until our due date to wait. Today at the Doctor's they said that everything was good and that we are ready to go whenever our little one is!

3 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Aww! It's so exciting!! The room looks cute. I can't wait to see the pictures of the little guy. He'll be here before you know it.

Joanna and Eric said...

waaaay cute nursery! Love it. We have like a trillion blankets for Max and I thought we would never use all of them. Especially the flannel ones. Well....those are the only ones I use now haha! And trust me, you will use them a lot more than you think. Babies puke a lot and if he's anything like Max, he'll pee up his back. :)I hope you like laundry

Katie Danner said...

Hey Deanna! Congratulations on your little baby coming soon. I really love the cherry-wood furniture in the babies room, that is what I want too! Hope everything goes well!